Professional Custom Software Development
Since our company’s inception, we’ve counted on consultants from Tiger Team Consulting to work alongside us as part of our technology team and I’ve been impressed with the professionalism, technical abilities and get-it-done attitude of everyone at TTC. Darrell Laffoon, Vice President of Technology, EZShield Identity Protection
Tiger Team Consulting is a small IT company that has been quietly and effectively performing top-notch professional custom software development services since 1997. Since our inception, we have established relationships with many leading corporations, agencies and organizations in and outside the Washington DC area. Because we excel at open communication, collaboration, problem solving and project execution we have earned our customers’ trust and have helped them retain their leading edge. Most of our new clients are referred by existing ones.
We have a broad and diverse client base, ranging from
- Small product companies with limited or over-committed internal staff to
- Large corporations who wish to outsource an entire project to us to
- Other IT services providers who ask us to augment their staff to meet aggressive deadlines.
I wanted to build an elite technical team quickly... each resource Tiger Team has provided has integrated seamlessly into our fast-paced environment with its dev-ops model, and has soon become a significant contributor in our efforts to stay on the cutting-edge. Vijay Ravindran, Senior Vice President & Chief Digital Officer, The Washington Post Company
We specialize in custom application development and integration, whether for web, for mobile, or cloud deployment, and have experience in all aspects of software engineering, including business and requirements analysis, architecture, and quality assurance. We are not intimidated by complex technical problems nor by high customer expectations. Our technical staff possess skills in a variety of technologies and Tiger Team prides itself on being able to supply IT expertise regardless of platform, tool suite, or methodology.
Our areas of technical expertise include how to:
- Apply the development lifecycle principles of Agile and Lean, and their derived methodologies, like Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
- Achieve complete transparency through online requirements management, continuous integration and deployment, based on a variety of tool options.
- Write code in prevalent software languages such as Java, .Net, Ruby, PHP, HTML/CSS/JS, etc.
- Leverage knowledge of major data storage vendor product like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, and NoSQL (MongoDB) and skills related to data integration, translation and analysis
- Integrate and configure workflow and document/content management products like Appian, Alfresco, OpenText, SharePoint, IBM Business Process Manager (formerly Lombardi TeamWorks), etc.
- Incorporate of specialized software to build complete solutions, including publishing software (Wiki, blogs), eCommerce and financial integration packages, charting tools, etc.
- Use other core and niche skills we possess to best serve customers; if it’s not listed here, just ask!